Selamat datang di MailCantik.blogspot.com, terima kasih atas kunjunganya dan jangan sungkan untuk kembali lagi
,
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
tak


ATTENTION ALL STAFF TO SAVE TIME,PLESE GIVE EXCUSES BY THE FOLLOWING NUMBER



1.Nobody told me to do it
2.It's samebody elses responsibility.
3.The boss did not tell us to start.
4.I was too busy
5. Not our departemens responsibility
6.I've been waiting for a supervisor.
7.The computer went down.
8.I guess I stuffed up.
9 I didin't think it was important.
10.iforgot.
11.We have always done it a different way.
12 Don't blame me ,i wasn't even there.

Ok bosssssssssssss

posted by kangmasanom @ 4:22 AM   |
About
Kangmasanom sekarang telah menjadiseorang ayah dan saat ini masih tinggal di Pnk

Mau chating dengan kangmasanom yach mau chatting ya kangmasanom
Acak-acak
Artikel Terbaru
Archives
Shoutbox

Holly Qur'an

Deteksi
Ada online

eXTReMe Tracker miniscu Center